My girl :::the.kisser::: strikes again…she shows me so much love!! I had to indeed hook her up with the last award passed to me, so because of that I can’t really tag her this go round. Don’t worry…I’ve got plenty to choose from. Even some newbies 🙂
GUESS WHAT? THEY LOVE ME….THEY REALLY LOVE ME!! lmao
One of my followers the wonderful :::the.kisser::: hooked me up with the scrap award. I guess I be working hard at this joint! LOL I really enjoy her blog and love her style (I’m about to bite it and do a “week in da kween’s celly” based on her week in texts). Ok…*grabbing mic* Um…I’d like to thank :::the.kisser::: for this award. I’d like to thank my mom, because well, she’s my mom. I’d like to thank ALL of my lovely readers and followers…you’re beautiful and you ARE my inspiration to write. I have to thank my girl [fungke][blak][chik] for being my blog model…and my sweetie Mr. Chap for helping me with this wonderful Kaleidoscope you all see before you! Ok…down to business. (they started the music on me)
The honest scrap award rules:
1. Present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. Tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. Share ten honest things about yourself.
I nominate: Butterfly Effect she’s got a different spin on life, [fungke][blak][chik] my P.I.C., The Intersection of Madness and Reality woo, straight no chaser but funny and WITTY as hell, Chap’s Corner he’s crazy…in a good way. lol, Curvy Gyrl Chronicles I love her style…the consummate sophisticate, My Downlow Life she’s my fix for indulgent reading! And one of my fave places to read what’s popping in fashion, tv, movies, life, etc… Mizz Scoop
10 Honest things about me
1. I’m a wordy mofo.
2. I love wonderful clean scents.
3. I love to a fault…such a romantic sap, I am.
4. I have butt envy…lmao…wait, I have no ass. HA!
5. I love to cook and make up new recipes.
6. I l-l-l-looove butterflies.
7. I have a temper that people rarely see.
8. I have memories from as far back as the crib.
9. I make up full songs, sing them and then forget them.
10. I’m kind of a psychic…lol O_o.
“Okey dokey smokey…” that’s the start of one of the BIGGEST tags I’ve ever been involved in. One of my fave bloggers whom I recently began following :::the.kisser:::, has challenged me to blog EVERY day for a month in honor of National Blog Posting Month. As I have been trying to light a fire under my muse…this might turn out to be a hefty, but worth while challenge to oblige.
She’s chosen a theme…but, because I know I may have a touch of ADHD…I think I’m gonna go random. Blogging whatever comes to mind and heart. I’m such an absent-minded professor, that to show my dedication, I’m going to put a recurring alarm in my phone to keep me abreast of my bloggerbilities (blogger responsibilities) LOL.
*inhaling…exhaling* Here goes nothing…
I think my girl Butterfly Effect would like to put it down for the month as well!