I could REALLY slam “Funky Black Chick” upside a wall right now. LOL I JUST blogged about her, saying nice things…and then she makes me go and wanna snatch it all back! Why you ask? SHE TAGGED ME! *grrrrrr* She’s asked me to list 7 random things about myself and I guess I’ll comply for sport. I also have to add 7 links to 7 other blogs. (I’m gonna get beat up, lol) Here goes nada…
1. I hate creepy crawly things…but not just, say…A spider. How about them all clumped together? *itching* Whenever anything is in a multiple number of small moving things, I immediately get chills all the way to my scalp and start to itch. It’s enough to send me screaming into the day.
2. I’m a scent freak. I don’t mean that I love perfumes and stack up on them. I mean, I love to smell clean scents. It’s nothing for me to invest in scented candles, incense, air fresheners and cleaning products. I don’t like them overpowering either. A “canny” floral scent makes me wanna hurl…as opposed to a scent that kindly greets you on your way into a space.
3. Sounds. I love sounds. I find rhythm in everything. I can sit and listen to the rhythm of my environment and a song will spring up. Ask me to write that song onto paper and that’s where it’ll end. I don’t read or write music. I just hear it and hum it…but that quiet that leads to the harmonies in my head are what contribute to soothing my soul in the worst of times as well as accompanying my joys in the best of them.
4. I see things. Yep. Don’t get freaked out. I’m not. I’m used to it. I see spirit. I spend time around people, talking to them, or reading their words and its a wrap. I see it a lot. The struggles, the triumphs…the sadness, the fears. I used to be afraid to admit that. Once upon a time, it made me feel weird to be able to see things in a person that they themselves hadn’t told me yet…but its remains true. Do I TELL them what I can see? Sometimes…most times I wait for them to tell me themselves. That way it doesn’t feel so invasive.
5. I, like the culprit who tagged me have number recall…but in a different way. I recall dates and times. I also play with numbers in my head. I try to find different combinations for times on the clock. I reduce them to one digit. I even do what I’m sure MOST people do, which is catch people’s birthdays and/or special dates on the clock. I’m always watching the clock…not for time purposes, but to see what I can see THAT time.
6. I’m a cat lover…but, I have this effect on cats. Cats that don’t normally like people…like ME. Will follow me, rub up on my leg. This summer alone…I had 3-5 cats perched outside my house. Just chilling for no other purpose than to chill.
7. I love names. If you tell me your name I’m going to look it up…but, not before I use what I know about root words and language to try and figure it out. If I can’t find your names meaning, I’ll make one up based on your personality. Like for instance. My mother cannot find the original meaning of my middle name, Tenee’. So, I’ve decided it means “tenacious”. LOL
Here are the 7 sites I chose…I’m gonna get cussed out, but here it goes! If it doesn’t link, its because its a site which may be closed to public. (sorry)
My Twisted Mind~ Wizzy Jr.
A Diamond~Star’s Dream
Ebony’s Beautiful Eyes